Hello, it’s me. I was wondering if after all these years -(It feels like) -you’d like to meet?
I thought the Adele song was a fitting way to start this blog, considering I haven’t been on here since dinosaurs roamed the earth.
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and a lovely New Year.
Mine was fine, but thats not what I wanted to talk about.
So many things are happening!
- I’m 100% going to change my blog name from “DIVA ON A DIME” to…. something I’m not sure of yet. I’ve just decided that although I am still a diva and still on a dime, the name is too high maintenance for the time I can give towards this blog. Does that make sense to you? It does to me, so anyways, it’s happening.
- I have less than 550 hours left until I graduate cosmetology school!
- I’m most likely moving out of Michigan! Why the heck not? I’m 2o. Hopefully there is still a whole lot of livin’ to do.
- I’ve lost 25lbs.
- I am reading Khloe Kardashians book “Strong Looks Better Naked” and I must say it is a really good book, its all about exercising and she gives really good healthy recipes as well.
- I got a 97% on my mock State Boards test, which may or may not mean anything but it makes me happy.
- I can’t stop watching “Making a Murder” on Netflix.
- I got rid of cable and now I actually get things done in life.
- Someone at school was talking about some sort of dance and I had no clue what they were talking about and it was the first time I felt remotely “old”. Laugh all you want, I know I’m only 20.
- I’ve eaten 5 carts of raspberries in two weeks. It’s like someone laced these ones with nicotine or something, they’re so addicting.
Okay, I just wanted to say hi, and that I still love you, and I haven’t forgotten about you. I hope you still love me too.
Talk to you…. someday. I’d say soon, but we all know better than that, and I shouldn’t lie to you. That’d be rude.