This has been my screen for the past 45 minutes to an hour.
Clearly to say, I got nothin’.
As I’m writing this I don’t even have a title. I’ll let ya know in the blog when I come up with the title.
I even looked up topics to blog about. I got a variety of ideas from “talk about your favorite recipes” to “sing a song”
How would I sing a song on my blog?
Good question. The answer is: you don’t. That’s weird and you all probably would unsubscribe within .02 seconds of hearing my vocal inability.
*two hours have past since I started this blog post*
I would apologize for getting way too distracted trying to see if there was a way to have donuts shipped to your door. But I’m not sorry.
I didn’t find any that were worth investing in. A girl can dream though….
Seriously though, if any of you guys want all of my money, make delivery donuts a thing.I’ll make you a millionaire in no time. You’re welcome.
But if any of you even remotely enjoy my blogs, and value my health, for the sake of me DO NOT make delivery donuts a thing. I’d explode.
I also have been trying to make hard boiled eggs for quite some time now. Those things are difficult. I am no chef. God bless chefs though, those people have talent.
I know that the egg boiling just takes time but if you’re going to wait for the egg to cook you have to have patients… I have none. zero. nada.
GUYS I’VE COME UP WITH A BLOG POST IDEA.
I’m going to list my favorite fall things of 2015! I don’t know how many I’m going to list so we will see.
- Bath and Body Works Black Tie Candle. Get it here. Bath and Body Works didn’t have it for sale on their website at the moment.
2. Scandal – My nana probably will comment and say “that show is so tacky!” “Tacky” is her favorite adjective. I love this show. Every Thursday night I watch Grey’s (which I’m not really enjoying this season) and Scandal!
3. Valerie Stevens Self-Tie Black Trench Coat. I defiantly think its more gray than black. Get it here.
4. Vegetarian Chili. My favorite recipe you can get here.
5. These fuzzy socks. I got mine from the children place. You can get them here.
But if you don’t have baby feet you can get fuzzy socks anywhere.
6. Butterbear bath bomb. Get it here.
7. Forever Red Luxury Body Cream. Get it here.
8. The delivery man. Not all heroes wear capes.
9. my personalized mug. Make yours here.
10. And finally. My favorite thing of all…
my bed. I never want to leave it.